This tilapia can be done in less than 10 min!!!!
What? Dinner is ready in less than 10 mins……. Tonight is FMB! (Fish, Meatless, Breakfast)
Most of you are limited on time when it comes to preparing dinner! That is ok if you have planned ahead of time! To be successful at putting dinner on the table you must have the ingredients in the house!!! That is KEY!!!! Did you know that Talapia is one of the best fish to eat? It is a light white fish, so it makes a good choice for people who think they don’t really care for fish. It is also the fish I use in my fish tacos which are TO DIE FOR!!!
Have you ever used TONY CHACHER’S ORIGINAL CREOLE SEASONING? This is the key ingredient in this recipe. You can find it in the spice section. I have never had a hard time finding it. If for some reason you can’t you can substitute seasoned salt with a dash of cayenne pepper. I use this AMAZING spice in other recipes as well.
Simple and healthy…… DINNER IS SERVED
- 4 (4ounce) fillets tilapia
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning
- Finely ground almonds, for sprinkling on top
- Grease the bottom of a metal pan suitable for broiling. Place the fish in the pan and brush it with the melted butter. Sprinkle with the seasoning and almonds.
- Place the pan under the broiler about 6 minutes. Watch it carefully; the fish will cook fast because the tilapia is thin. It is done when it flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
- Serve with buttered broccoli and rice pilaf or packaged long-grain wild rice.