These are so fun and such a treat for everyone!
Who doesn’t love a warm cookie right out of the oven? Add a scoop of ice cream and a little topping and we consider this heaven:)!! You can use whatever cookie dough you like, but we especially love our Oatmeal Coconut Chocolate Chippers. These are especially fun because everyone gets their own! Just use your white ramekins!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups old fashioned or quick cooking rolled oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips (may use milk if you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and eggs in a large bowl of an electric mixer until blended. Beat for 1 min.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Add to the butter mixture and blend well.
- Stir in the oats and vanilla.
- Stir in the coconut and chocolate chips.
- Fill ramekin 3/4 full and bake for about 12-15 min or until golden brown…..really depends on the consistency you like them.
- Let cool slightly or serve hot out of the oven with ice cream and choice of topping!