This garlic bread is a slice of heaven!
I love garlic bread with just about every meal. I love the texture and crunchiness it adds to a meal. The next time you grill… DO NOT FORGET to make this with your meat and veggies. It makes for an impressive and delicious side! Kids and Adults love warm GARLIC BREAD!!! Enjoy your last few weeks of summertime grilling! This recipe and many more TDF garlic bread recipes can be found in my two cookbooks. Find them on my website! See you at dinner!! XOXOXOXOXOXOX
- 12 slices French or Artisan Bread
- ½ cup (1 stick ) butter, softened
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Course salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Slice the bread. Blend the butter, cheese, garlic salt, parsley, oregano and basil together. Spread on both sides of the bread. Grill over medium heat for 3 min. per side until you see the grill marks or when the cheese is melted. Serve hot.