The Nanny Plan
Our meal plans always incorporate the basic Food Nanny rules:
- Don’t eat red meat on back-to-back nights
- Eat no meat at all (meatless meals) at least 1 to 2 times a week
- Eat fresh fish at least one night a week, preferably two nights a week.
- Plan 2-3 vegetables with most meals, incorporate whole grains and fresh fruit
- Make a planned dessert one night a week
- Include two nights off of cooking per week. Have leftovers, cook something very simple or eat out.
- Remember to write your grocery list at the same time that you make your plan.
Have a wonderful week full of great food and nourishing family meals.
Meal Plan and Shopping List Template