Peanut Butter Waffles…….doesn’t the name alone make your mouth water?! When we were kids we went through a phase where we spread Peanut Butter all over our Mom’s waffles and drowned them with syrup:)! We thought that was the greatest thing ever! So naturally when we were flipping through some of our moms old recipes (that didn’t make it into the books) we found these and made them! We think they’re pretty good! And we love the fact that the peanut butter is already in the batter and flavored evenly. No need to spread it on after!
Mothers Day is coming up this weekend and these Peanut Butter Waffles would be a fun and different thing to serve Mom breakfast in bed;)!! I bet the kids will love these too!
- 1 cup packaged pancake and waffle mix (how easy is that!)
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup chunky style Peanut Butter (can use creamy if you like)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat the waffle iron.
- To 1 cup prepackaged pancake mix, add the sugar, peanut butter, egg, milk, and oil.
- Beat almost smooth.
- Bake in preheated waffle iron. Makes about 4.