THIS CHICKEN IS RICH, DELICIOUS, AND MOIST!!!
I love cooking…. But do you know what I enjoy even more than that? When I get to go to a family members house and enjoy a yummy dinner they have prepared for me! Lisa made this yummy chicken for me and served it as a taco bar. It was delicious!! She sliced the chicken. Served it with my lime rice, black beans, lettuce, lime ranch dressing, and flour tortillas. Very tasty!!
- 4 1 inch thick boneless skinless chicken breast ( or chicken tenders)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 Tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 slices Monterey Jack Cheese
- With a wet paper towel clean off the chicken breasts. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, oregano, rosemary, garlic, chili powder, and cayenne pepper. Place the chicken in a re-sealable plastic bag. Pour the marinade over the chicken and toss and turn the bag to make sure the chicken is thoroughly coated. Place the bag in the refrigerator overnight or up to 12 hours. Turn occasionally.
- Preheat the grill to medium high. Take a paper towel and fold it into fourths. Sprinkle with olive oil. Using your tongs, run the paper towel over top the grill to to oil it.
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade. Grill 6 mins. on each side. Turn over. Close grill cover and grill 6 more min. on the other side. True. Grill 2 more min. per side. Cut into the chicken to see how it looks. If almost done, place a slice of cheese on top of each piece of chicken. Cover. Grill until the cheese melts about 3 more min.