Banana Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
This cake is easy, moist and so delicious! A Go-To cake.
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Softened (1 stick)
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Bananas, mashed with fork
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened (1 stick)
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup chopped walnuts(optional)
Move the oven rack to the middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix everything in order given. Spray a jelly roll pan (15x11 inch) with baking
oil or use the baking spray with flour added.
Pour in the batter and evenly spread with a spatula. Bake for 18 to 20 min. Cool for 45 min. Frost.
In a small bowl combine cream cheese, butter, vanilla and powdered sugar. Mix well with an electric mixer or beaters. Stir in nuts if using. Spread on top of cake.
Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.
Variations: Use two 9-inch round cake pans.