Mango Salsa! We are in love!The best one we ever tasted was in a Mexican Restaurant in Portland. Our mom tried copying it as soon as we got home and this is the tasty result!
Mango Salsa is sooooo delicious and goes well with almost everything! This salsa pairs well with tortilla chips or tacos or any other Mexican dishes. It is excellent along side grilled chicken, pork, or fish, like Tilapia. It is such a fresh and delicious option from your regular salsa! The twist of spicy and sweet make this Mango Salsa something everyone enjoys! Give it a try!! You’re gonna love it! XO
- 2 large ripe mangos chopped
- 1/4 medium red onion minced
- 1/4 small red bell pepper minced
- 1 small cucumber peeled and minced
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2-inch slice of jalapeno chile, minced, with seeds (add the seeds depending on how hot you want your salsa)
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/2 small green bell pepper minced (optional)
Combine the mango, onion, red bell pepper, cucumber, cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice, vinegar, salt and black pepper to taste, and the green bell pepper, if using. Add a little water if needed for desired consistency. Let stand for 15 min before serving.