Welcome to TDF weekly! Its been another wild and fun week over at our house. We have been busy enjoying every second with family. With summer starting to wind down, we are soaking in all this time together.
What we are Cooking:
- Lime Slush: You have to give this a try! They are so refreshing. Drinking one of these takes us right back to the Amalfi Coast in Italy.
- Old-Fashioned Biscuits: These truly are incredible and so easy! They take very little time and add so much to your meal. We love to serve them as a side or as a main dish, like in biscuits and gravy.
- Italian Picnic At Home: This is such a fun dinner! It is easy to throw together, but feels special for the entire family. We love using our tabletop grill for this meal.
What we are Loving:
- Studio 5: You know how much we love everyone at Studio 5. It is always such a privilege spending the day over there. Click here to watch our segment from this last week. Lizi showed us how to make our amazing watermelon salad.
- Copper Spoons: Our love for copper is nothing new. We have been using our bowls on repeat for a long time now. But lately, we cannot get enough of the copper kimmer and copper ladle.
- Anthropologie Old Havana Pottery. We have loved this line for years. Then on one of our French trips, we found some more pieces! We keep adding to our collection and they bring us so much joy. Since we can’t all fly to France every time we want a new piece, its pretty amazing we can find them at both Anthropologie and Nordstrom. Here are some of our favorite pieces from the collection:
- Cereal Bowl
- Dinner Plates
- Stoneware mug
- Serving Bowl
We hope you enjoy all of this as much as we do! Have a wonderful week Fannies, and don’t forget to follow along over on Instagram. Keep cooking, your family is worth it!
The Food Nannies!