Welcome to this weeks edition of TDF weekly! We are loving this new post, and hope you are too.
This weeks picks:
- Lizi’s Tretorn Tournament Net Sneakers: These are the absolute best! So adorable, and equally as comfortable. Sometimes you don’t want to wear a pair of sandals in the summer and these are the perfect alternative. I plan on wearing them all around France in a couple weeks!
- 4th of July: We cannot wait to celebrate on of our favorite holidays later this week! We are so grateful to live in this great country and enjoy the freedoms other have fought so hard for.
- Kamut: This is no surprise, we love KAMUT! We have been using it for a couple years now. We love it so much we decided to sell it. If you haven’t tried it yet, do it now! It is an ancient organic grain that is much easier to digest. Plus, it tastes delicious. You can either buy it online or visit one of our pickup locations/warehouse.
- Madewell Silk Skinny Bandada: We are LOVING tying our hair back with these adorable bandanas and scarves. They are perfect for keeping our hair out of our faces during the summer while still looking put together.
- Starter Kit: We have a new item in our store! This is perfect if you are new to us here at the Food Nanny. It includes both cookbooks, both salts, our measuring spoon, and a 5 lb bag of flour. All of our favorite things in one click!
- Angela’s Home: Did you catch our stories on Friday? We toured Angela’s incredible home and left so inspired. Her peonies were unbelievable, and she shared so many great tips. Check it all out in our Kitchen Decor highlight on instagram.
- Amazon: We love the convince of shopping here. How nice is it to just think of something you need, click a button, and have it at your door the next day? It spoils us! Make sure and check out our Amazon Store for some of our favorite things!
- Banana Blueberry Muffins: We just talked about these on Friday and can’t get enough! They make the perfect summer breakfast or snack that the whole family will love.
xoxo! We hope you have a great week, and keep cooking right along side of us!