We are switching things up around here and are so excited about it! Each week, we will be posting a list of some things we are loving. This will be a little glimpse into our lives and things we are wearing, buying, and doing. So get excited, our TDF (to die for) weekly list is going to be fun!
- The oversized Jean Jacket in Junction wash: . After wearing this on one of our lives, I had so many questions about this. It is from Madewell and I am loving it! The oversize fit makes it so comfortable and perfect to pair with your favorite skinny jeans.
- Earlier this week, we had the incredible privilege of going to lunch with Elizabeth Smart. Can you even believe she loves our recipes? Talk about an honor! We think the world of her and can’t wait for our live together!
- Food Nannies Patio: Did you catch our live a couple weeks ago all about our patio makeover? It is the perfect place to enjoy the start of summer! We will be doing a post with all the details so stay tuned.
- Madewell Whisper Cotton T-Shirt: This is a staple for us, and a good classic T-shirt every closet needs! It comes in a ton of different colors. This is our go-to, everyday, T-shirt.
- Northside Vintage Tee: Okay, we don’t have this shirt yet but we just ordered it. A friend of ours was just saying how amazing it is, so we can’t wait to see for ourselves!
- Cornbread: We love this cornbread! It pairs amazingly well with chili, salads, you name it! So easy and scrumptious.
- The Boxy-Crop Jean Jacket: Can you tell we love Madewell? I have this jean jacket too, and its the perfect one to wear over a dress. Perfect for summer.
- Anthropologie Dishcloths: We have mentioned these before, but they really are the best!
- Cookie Ice cream Sandwiches: With kids out of school over here, we have had these yummy treats on our mind! So delicious and easy, but they somehow feel special. So ridiculously good! Don’t you just want to take a bite out of one right now?
- Copper Beating Bowl: We have said it before, and we will say it again… you need this! We use it just about everyday and can’t get enough. It is so beautiful and such an amazing price. Treat yourself, you need this!
And that’s a wrap! Make sure and let us know any questions you have about what we are wearing and using, and maybe that item will be featured in next weeks TDF weekly! Keep cooking fannies, your family is worth it!