For our TDF Weekly post this week, we decided to mix things up! With Christmas just around the corner, we wanted to share our ultimate gift guide. We aren’t a fashion blog or deal finders, but we have a lot of things we love! And we have some incredible gift ideas. These are all things we own and love ourselves, or things that are at the top of our own Christmas lists. Enjoy!
Kitchen Must Haves:
- Starter Kit: For the first time EVER we are doing a huge sale on our Starter Kit! On Friday and Saturday, the kit will be 20% off. So you can buy both cookbooks, both salts, our measuring spoons, and a 5 lb. bag of Kamut for just $55.95. This just may be the best deal we will ever offer, so don’t miss it! On Sunday, the price will go back to normal.
- All-Clad Stainless Steel Cookware Set: We searched high and low to find a deal on these for you and we did! Until December 11th, they are over $400 dollars off! Don’t wait on this because they will sell out. These are the pans we use every day and they are amazing. If you are in need of pans, look no farther. It is an investment, but its worth it.
- Anthropologie Old Havana Line: We have been collected pieces from this collection for years! And while visiting France, we even found some pieces there. These items are both functional and decorative in the kitchen. Here are some of our favorites: Pitcher, Serving bowl, Mugs, and Dinner plates.
- Kitchen Aid: This is something we use all the time! Its not something you absolutely need, but it does make baking nice and easy. We are loving the Copper one and this misty blue one.
- All things copper: If you are a long time follower, you know about our love for all things copper! We have an entire post dedicated to our favorite copper items straight from Italy. There will definitely be a few items you or your favorite cook need for Christmas.
- Staub Baking Dishes: Since we started using these, I feel like everything has been cooking better! We have one in 6×8 and another in 8×11 and use them both often. We just found one in a 9×13 size and think we need it too!
- Staub Cast Iron Round 4 qt.: It is no surprise we love all that Staub has to offer. And this right here is something we use all the time! Plus, it is on HUGE sale right now at Williams and Sonoma. We have never seen it priced this low! Don’t pass up this deal!
- Speaking of Staub: Here are a couple of our other favorite products of theirs. We absolutely love the skillet, the oval baker, and this frying pan.
- Staub Rice Pot: We have been asked about this adorable little pot many many times! It is the cutest little thing! And it happens to make the best rice every time. The texture is absolute perfection!
- When it comes to deciding what size you need in a high quality pot, it can get confusing. There are so many different options! But if you are just getting started, we recommend going with either a 5.5 qt. or a 9 qt. Most everything can be made in these two sizes.
- Free People Solid Kate Faux Fur Coat: I am obsessed with this! I got it last year and find myself wearing it often. If you do not like the oversized look, then makes sure to size down.
- Sorel Joan of Arctic II Waterproof Wedge Boots: For years I have been wearing these in brown and loving them! On the top of my Christmas list is this new version Sorel just released. They are so warm, yet still cute and fashionable.
- Madewell The Scuff Slipper in Leopard Faux Fur: Your feet will never be more comfortable than while wearing these!
- Madewell Arden V-Neck Crop Pullover Sweater: I have this in pink and love it. And its even on sale!
- Madewell Faux-Fur Coat: Last year, Sr. Food Nanny got this coat. I was mad all year I didn’t buy it too! So this year I bought it as soon as I saw it. Sr. Food Nanny has been wearing this just about every day on her mission. They made a few changes to this years version, but I am still loving it.
- Anthropologie Quilted Corduroy Jacket: This is the jacket I wore to our Ice Cream event last week and got so many questions on it. It is such a fun piece!
- J.Crew Teddy Sherpa Topcoat in Brown: This is such a great coat! It makes for the perfect gift. Jcrew even has a less expensive option that is still adorable.
- J.Crew Chateau Puffer Jacket with Prima Loft: This is such a great coat! Where we live, it is extremely cold and this keeps me nice and warm.
- J.Crew Dreamy cotton pajama set in stripe: These are the best pajamas! They are perfect for this time of year.
Gift under $25
- Danish Dough Hook: If you don’t have this, you need it! We use it every single day. This may seem dramatic, but it’s life changing. This is the perfect gift!
- French Rolling Pin: This is another must have kitchen item!
- Kamut Flour: Did you know you can buy our amazing Kamut flour in a 5 lb bag? This is the perfect gift idea for someone who is wanting to give it a try!
- Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor: Okay, okay, we have mentioned this before. But we can’t get over how amazing it is for the price! Our favorite colors are Infinite raspberry, Unlimited pink, and Boundless nude.
- Milk Frother: This is what we use everyday while making our hot chocolate! I really don’t think either of us could live without it.
- Food Nanny Books: Looking for a gift that keeps giving? This is it! Both of our books have delicious recipes that you need. You really do need both Book 1 and Book 2. If you already own them, then buy them as a gift!
- Gros Sel Canister: Have you seen our adorable salt canisters? They are perfect for storing our Grey salt, and look amazing on your counter. You can either buy one online, or pick up at your closest pick up location!
- Measuring Spoons: Look no farther for the perfect measuring cup. And it is so cheap, so make sure and grab a couple!
And thats a wrap! We hope you have an amazing Holiday season and enjoy all of our gift ideas. Happy shopping!